Dr. Leslie Bouvier is a high-energy and intensely caring person. Her passion and enthusiasm for dentistry, and her sincere interest in her patients, is contagious. She has never been satisfied with the status quo and always strives for excellence. She feels the truest measure of a doctor's commitment to their patients is the continued education and training that extends far beyond the basics of general dentistry.
Dr. Bouvier is a 1992 graduate of the University of Connecticut and received an advanced degree in General Dentistry in 1993 at the State University of N.Y. at Stony brook. Dr. Bouvier has also completed several advanced education courses at the Las Vegas Institute (LVI), the world's premier post-graduate center for cosmetic dentistry, and recently attended the Biocare World Tour where she participated in a three day course that focused on new implant and restorative techniques.
Needless to say, Dr. Bouvier loves being a dentist. She is open and honest, and her appreciation for excellence makes her patients feel instantly at ease. When not working, Leslie enjoys sharing her home and garden with her husband Wolfgang and her two children, Stefan and Gabrielle.
- Voted by her peers as a 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013 Top General Dentist in NH Magazine
- New Hampshire Technical Institute of Dental Hygiene - A.S. Degree 1984
- Old Dominion University - B.S. 1987
- University of Connecticut - D.M.D. 1992
- State University of N.Y. at Stony Brook - Advanced Education in Dentistry Degree 1993
- Las Vegas Institute (LVI) - Advanced Education in Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, New Hampshire Dental Society, Seacoast Chapter
- President, New Hampshire Dental Society, Seacoast Chapter, 2002-2003
- Member, Seacoast Esthetic Dental Association Continuing Education (SEDA)
- Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Attended Nobel Biocare World Tour
- Former Board member of the New Hampshire Technical Institute Dental Auxiliary Program Dental Advisory Board
- Attendance in Continuing Education Courses at the Yankee Dental Conference in Boston since 1990
- Member of the Seacoast Oral Pathology Study Club
- Member of the Seacoast Periodontal Study Club